Master class on auditioning
with Scott Rogers
Monday. January 25, 2016
*SAG-AFTRA Discount offered
If you’ve ever wondered why you didn’t get the job, then get serious and give your auditioning technique the focus it deserves. Professional Acting Coach Scott Rogers will teach an audition clinic intensive that focuses on the most common problems facing actors in auditions. This intensive clinic is for you!
The film and television industry around the country is exploding with large-scale productions and plans for more movies and TV series’ every year. Casting directors in cities across the U.S. are searching for well-trained actors literally everyday. Scott Rogers will train and prepare you with the skills you need to become a working actor!
Over 30 years coaching stars , series, experienced and beginning actors for roles in major projects.
Current actors on "Grimm", "The Librarians" and other series. Coaching for networks and production companies a swell as in-house for a major studio.
His technique works!
RSVP and Advanced Payment Required
For additional information call 702-682-0469.
“You have to give them a reason to hire YOU” – Learn how to create that reason…
Q&As, on-camera exercises that target:
- How to get auditions
- Casting directors – the Gate-keeper (and how to get through the gate)
- What to wear
- Breaking down a script
- Making Choices – preceisly what that means and how to do it.
- Cold reading(and the stupidity of it)
- Learning Lines (Faster than you thought possible.
- Technique: Stage vs. Camera
- Eyes – where to look (and where not to!)
- Age questions – how to answer them
- Active listening: how this GETS YOU BOOKED!
- Common Traps for actors
- Monologues: what you need and why